Boston University CELOP is located at 890 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston.
It is on the 2nd floor of the building at the corner of Commonwealth Avenue and St. Paul Street. Enter using the first door on the left on St. Paul Street.
By public transportation: Take the Boston College car on the Green Line to the St. Paul Street stop.
Click here for a map and more detailed directions.
FROM THE WEST
• Take the Mass Turnpike East to Exit 18, Brighton/Cambridge.
• Exit left. Follow signs to Cambridge to the second set of lights.
• Turn right at the lights onto Soldiers Field Road/Storrow Drive.
• Exit Storrow Drive at University Avenue and turn right at the intersection onto Comm Ave. (you have no signal, so look out for pedestrians and cars coming from the left and directly across)
• Turn left at the third set of lights and CELOP is on the left.
FROM THE NORTH AND SOUTH
• Take I-93 to Boston and Exit onto Storrow Drive.
• Continue on Storrow Drive to the Kenmore Square exit.
• At the first set of traffic lights, turn right onto Beacon Street.
• At this point, the road forks. The left fork takes you into Kenmore Square.
• Bear right at the far end of Kenmore Square onto Commonwealth Avenue.
• Continue on Comm Ave over the BU Bridge and turn left at the second set of lights after the bridge (St. Paul St.) CELOP is on the left.
The best option for parking is at Agganis Arena (take Buick Street and go around to the back of the arena) as long as there is no event at the arena that day (calendar posted at www.agganisarena.com/events/calendar/arena-search.asp). Two-hour metered spots are available on the street in Brookline, such as St. Paul Street, Amory Street (one block east), and Pleasant Street (one block west). Metered parking on Commonwealth Avenue costs twice the rate in Brookline, and cars parked on Dummer Street by the apartment block will be towed.